AS SEEN ON:
- November 2016- The jury acquitted a young man of Aggravated Assault in Lauderdale County Circuit Court.
- November 2016- In a case where a lady was charged with two (2) felony counts of Contributing to the Neglect or Delinquency of a Child’ Felonious Abuse and/or Battery of a child, this case was dismissed.
- November 2016-Client was charged with DUI 1st; client was acquitted after bench trial.
- June 2016- Hung Jury after a four day jury trial. Client was charged with two(2) felony counts of Simple Assault on Police Officer.
- Client charged with Accessory to Murder, case was dismissed after three years of litigation.
- Local medical malpractice lawsuit, confidential settlement.
- Employment discrimination lawsuit against municipality in the East Mississippi area, confidential settlement.
- Slander lawsuit against Dollar General Corporation, confidential settlement.
- Employment discrimination lawsuit against La-Z Boy Corporation, confidential settlement.
- Sex Discrimination lawsuit against GEO Corp., confidential settlement.
*CASE RESULTS DO NOT GUARANTEE SIMILAR RESULTS.